Sunday, March 6, 2011

How much is that puppy in the window?

When my mom woke up August 25, 2009, she didn't have any intent of buying a new puppy! On a spur-of-the-moment whim she drove 9 miles to Garwick's "just to to look" at what Dorothy had. It was love at first sight, and the deal was done in less than 15 minutes.

I was (11 weeks) old and weighed less than 2 pounds. I was a mix of a Papillon mother and a Maltese father -- Mom calls me a Papitese!

Even though I was a little girl, my Mom thought I looked like a "Charlie". On my butt I had a black spot -- thus the name Charlie Button.



I was so tiny, I couldn't even
climb the step to get in  the house.
Everything was so strange and new
and Mom was a bit nervous as she had to think of some way to introduce me to the rest of the family; "It followed me home" just wasn't going to work!


1 comment:

  1. Charlie Button, you have a very special Mommie to create a blog site for you. We look forward to following your adventures!
    Larry & Diane

    ReplyDelete