Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've Got the Camping Bug

In this family, you better like camping because that is where we spend  most of the summer months and many fall weekends. Our little camper is called a TAB, and it is just my size.


I frequently get dirty and wet hiking on the trails or around the campground loop. But, once I dry off and have a quick brush, I'm back to being pretty again.


Of course, I have all the equipment and clothes I need for camping.

My backpack -- I carry my own poop bags!
My pink camo long-john PJs for cold nights


Snow suit and booties for cold-weather camping



Summer Jammies




Best of all, sometimes I get to go camping with Annie, my Papillon friend.



Sometimes I sit in my chair and watch all the action around the campground. Sometimes I go in the air-conditioned TAB to chill out. Somemtimes I run around in my own little private screen room.




No comments:

Post a Comment