Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Trick or Treat', "Be Mine", and don't "Pinch Me"


I was just getting used to the home routine when Halloween came along. Mom was sure that I needed a little costume for Trick or Treat, and I was happy to pose in my little witche's cape on the woodpile. The outfit had a little pointed witche's hat, but it wouldn't fit between my ears!





Mom also made me a little black leather coat decorated with pink princess hearts and skulls! And, of course I had my Ohio State outfit to wear during all the football games.

In February '09 I had my own valentines that I passed out to my best friends.


In March Angela dressed me up for St. Patty's Day. Nobody had to pinch me!

I guess you could say that I got used to being dressed up and really enjoy it.
Camera -- lights -- action --  Nothing gets my ears up like a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment