Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TOP DOG!


In our little town we don't have anyone that does micro-chips or that even has a micro-chip reader; so mom started looking for other alternatives. Of course, I have my dog-tag with name, home phone number and cell phone numbers for when we are traveling. That is a very quick way to find me if I would escape and get lost.

Then, Mom found a product called Top Tag Pet ID: http://www.toptagpetid.com/   

 It is a little USB computer thumb drive that is housed in a waterproof clear plastic case. Insert it in a computer and the program pops up with all my identifying information, as well as detailed information about my likes and dislikes and how to care for me until I am reunited with my family.

see the little Top Dog case hanging from my collar?
The neat thing is that this little tag will help someone get in touch with with mom immediately, instead of having to go to a place with a micro-chip reader.

I KNOW............... I keep telling my Mom I need to get the micro-chip just in case I would lose my collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment