Monday, March 21, 2011

Little Farm by the River




Our camping season finally began this weekend with our first trip to Little Farm by the River RV Resort near Rising Sun, Indiana.

Our campsite was right on the Ohio River.  That is me on my picnic table with a view of the river -- and across the river is Kentucky.

The weather was a mix of rain and sun and wind and cold!

I ditched the long-john pjs I have been wearing all fall and winter, in favor of my new (store-bought!) designer wear by Martha Stewart.


Last time I had my hair done, Mom told Angie I was growing my bangs out and not to cut them. This picture shows that I might need to reconsider having the bangs trimmed and styled a bit -- or opt for a top-knot bow to keep them out of my eyes!

We're home now -- but I fear there is a bath in my very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment